Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Learning Space

This is the first entry of what will be many on this site.  I have created this blog to track the work I do in my IP&T 560 class during the winter semester of 2010 at BYU.  We are required to create a personal learning environment where we post our work, receive critiques, and demonstrate our effort this semester.

My first "Step" completed was a very basic flash "splash screen" that I developed as a cover to a learning activity that my wife uses to teach electricity to the 5th graders at her elementary school.  This might evolve into the project I will complete this semester . . . or it might not.  I have not made up my mind yet.

Anyway . . . if this blog will allow me to post a file you will be able to see it here.  If not, I am going to have to figure out a different method for my PLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment