Friday, February 12, 2010

Design Blueprint Critiques

I was fortunate enough to work with both David Dean and Alyssa Walker in our shared critiques.  The exercis3e was extremely useful for me as both shared excellent counsel and ideas regarding the scope of my project and the design.  I am grateful for their kindness and honesty.  I only hope my comments on their designs were as helpful to them.  Thanks to you both.

You can see David's critique of my blueprint here David Dean critique of Darin's Design Blueprint.

You can see Alyssa's critique of my blueprint here Alyssa Walker critique of Darin's design blueprint.

My review of David's blueprint is here Darin's review of David Dean's design blueprint.

And finally, my review of Alyssa's blueprint is here Darin's review of Alyssa Walker's design blueprint

No comments:

Post a Comment