Sunday, February 28, 2010

Step 5 - First Java Script

This step was to attempt to do some things with Javascript which I have never used before.  I was able to understand the concept of loading Javascript in the head or the body and why you need to be careful about where you place the script file based on when you will be calling the script.  If you want a function availabe when the page loads, you need to use the onload command.

I thank W3Schools for the tutorial and Peter for recommending that I use the tutorial for this step.

I have created an HTML page that you will hot first.  When you click on the link on that page, you will be taken to the page where I execute the javascript.  The script and HTML is available through the view source.

The link for this step is here.  The url is http://oviattfamily.net/JavaScript.

No comments:

Post a Comment