Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Critique Number 3

I met with Tyler Lewis and we reviewed each others projects.  I was greatly impressed by the instructional value of Tyler's site.  I was unfamiliar with the graphic design principles he was teaching prior to my experience with his site.  The examples and definitions he used were meaningful and understandable.  When I moved to the game to assess my understanding of these principles, I was able to correctly identify the elements of the design in question.

I was also impressed by the quality of the graphics and the animation.  The principles taught were apparent in the design of the site.  I felt engaged and confident.  I think Tyler has done a remarkable job with his site.

I was grateful for his review of my materials.  he has helped me identify some organizational changes that would improve the accessibility to materials.  I also appreciated his comments on my animations.

The pdf views of the two documents are below:

Tyler Lewis Critique of Darin's Project

Darin's Critique of Tyler Lewis Project

No comments:

Post a Comment