- The Concept - which explains the specific purpose of the primer and what it will teach
- The Script's Effect - Demonstrates what the script will do when it executes
- Deconstructing the Script - Explains the organization of the script, what the various words and actions within the script mean, how the script may be used, and why it is constructed in the way it is.
- What You've Learned - Reviews the basic learning objectives for the primer and how we demonstrated those objectives.
- Your Assignment - An assignment designed by Dr. Burns where the learner demonstrates understaing of the learning objectives
There are some things about these tutorials that I found lacking or wish they were changed in some way. The w3schools tutorial includes a function that allows you to play with the code and see the results while in the tutorial. a function like that would be helpful in the different lessons, particularly where the assignments are given.